Monday, August 16, 2004

ch.6 miracle

Miracle! There's miracle!!

My dad is back with a healthy kidney.. within a month. I m so thankful for wht the Lord has given us. HE is treating us so gd.. and i hope that my dad will realise soon.

Feb 13th, 2004. It was a night that I'll never forget. I was at the hospital visiting my dad while he recieved a call from the police saying my great aunt has passed away in her apartment. My dad was doing alrite at that time but wasn't allow to leave the hospital, so me and my bro rushed to my great aunt's place and do the follow up. It was my first time dealing with death so closely. The scene is still vividly inside my head. I remember clearly all the things, all the details of that night. The police, my great aunt and things inside her house.. even the smell. Just 10 mins after finishing the procedures with the police, my brother recieved a call from the hospital telling him that our dad got into the ICU due to high toxic level. so we rushed back to the hospital. My dad was semi-unconscious by then. he recognized us but didn't know wht he was talking about. Again, it was something that i'll never forget. Something that i dun wanna experience again. Things just happened all at once. It was a horrible expereince but i m thankful that God placed me in HK at the right time. He's so amazing. I was there when I was needed the most.

And now, whenever i saw my dad, i was reminded of how God has blessed us. It was amazing. Thank God for showing me a miracle.

No comments: