Wednesday, August 11, 2004

ch.2 My office

So, these are some characteristics of my office:
1) Chill out & acid jazz music playing from 9-6pm.. from my boss' stereo.
2) We order Starbucks take-out. Yes, u can order take out at Starbucks when u spent over hk$100.
3) Vicki-lization. u got it rite, my boss' name is Vickie. lol. (well, everyone hates her.. but frankly, i think she's ok)
4) The color of the office are: white, green and dark wood brown. Things are in between modern and european settings.
5) I am using a 24" monitor.... it's huge...
6) There's this gal name her file as " baby_1a", "Baby_1b" when there's nothing to do with "baby".
7) Another gal named Ann Tiu.
8) I have 8 ex-co-workers and I've only been there for 3 weeks.
9) My boss is less than 5 feet tall, she smokes non-stop and when she gets angry, it's horrible. However, when she smiles, she looks like a kid. How weird.
10) We have a head in the center of the office. ... well, my company IS a hair salon company afterall.


No comments: