Sunday, April 12, 2009

ch.247 How can I keep from singing

----------------------------------
This is a P&W song that i really love: "How can i keep from singing"
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring

And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You'll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing 'cause You pick me up
Sing 'cause You're there
I can sing 'cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne

_______________________________________________

Back from the "Touch Heaven Change Earth" camp from Breakthrough just now, it was good. Time passed very fast and i had 2 nights of very good sleep. I am no longer the teenager who wouldn't go to sleep when we got to a camp, I went to bed before 12 both nights. :) And it was good. Felt very energetic. The speaker, rev. dr. victor yap, he was good. The workshops were good reminder of how to be a true follower of Christ. keep reminding myself and fellow belivers.

Last thurs (April 7,09) was my last day at ETMS. Almost four years of work partnership has put to a full stop. I am officially a free. My plans are:
1) design PM - with sum? have to talk to him.
2) OMP- thank G for rachel as my partner. I need lots of discipline for this as i do not want to regret with this adventure of mine.
3) Help out my dad, in all sorts of ways.
4) Exercise everyday - for my digestion sake, which is a good motivation as i do not wanna die becoz i m full of shit at the age of 70.
5) Get my demo done and send to backstage.
6) Learn japanese
7) really put time on learning music theory -so that i can be a good worship leader.

Just found that T has moved back to HK as well n is expecting a baby. ha. i m abit angry. i m. but luckily just for a few seconds. pray that he will accept G n hv angels around him.

The hutchison family is moving back to Derby and i m going to miss them alot. Had a good talk with Helen last night and their strong faith on G is something that made me stand in awe. Their lives told me how amazing G is and how important it is to hv faith on G.

i hv so many things inside my room right now. bascially all the things i had when i was living at PE. things that fitted in 3 rooms now i hv to find ways to fit into my 80 sq ft room. Shdn't be too hard, just that i have to be firm on throwing away unnecessary items.

No comments: