things i did today:
1) Ba-nin @ my grandma's place. met all the relatives.. whom i dun see at all during the yr.. and got tons of red pockets. wahaha. met this cousin of mine, and found that he's quite cool and he's into design and hopefully i can give him some advice.
2) movie "meet the fockers" w/ my lovely cousin chris. my treat but then i forgot to bring my wallet.. gd that i've got my red pockets and it's enuf for the movies and coffee. lol. had a gd ctalk w/ him. he's really grown up. so proud of him.
3) dinner w/ dad. ate all those fattening nin-go. yum.
4) movie "the incredibles" w/ a gal from church. drink at hard rock and then movie. great live music at hard rock. great movie. great pop-corn. great time.
things that i m into these days:
1) Adi. suddenly fell in LOVE w/ adi.
2) Lomo. LOVE snap shots.
3) movies. LOVE watching movies at theatre.
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Jan! =) Reading your blog makes me feel like I have NO LIFE at all...haha...I have been so swamped with work for the past week and I am always rushing to different places...it's crazy! =) It must feel nice to get lots of "lai-see" and experience the festivities in HK..I really miss that. There isn't any "hey fun" here in Kingston, everything is exactly the same, people didn't even know it was Chinese New Year...but yeah...miss you gal! =)
Post a Comment