Saturday, January 01, 2005

ch.44 goodbye 04, happy 05

Happy New Year!!
2005 is here.
What an exciting year it was, 2004.
When i reread my 43 blogs, i realized so many things happened to me in 04. I remember I once prayed to God to give me a life that got tons of obstacles/lots to experience. I guess the prayer is answered. It's great.

Major events happened to me in 04:
Birth of my second niece.
Seeing my grandma, dad, mom.. hk family member again after so many yrs of separation. really see them getting old.
Everyone's sick in my family: dad's kidney transplant, aunt's surgery, grandma and aunties' eyes problems.
Death of my Gu-Por.
2 close friends got married, 1 is pregnant now.
Changing 2 jobs in a yr.
Moving from toronto to hk, from tai po to yau ma tei.
first time carolling and went to 7 homes in one nite.
first time puking in mtr.. lol.
Achieved the crazy 16 hrs 38 mins mountain walking trip. YAH!!

Still have lots of things to concern but i thank God for the blessings. It's wonderful. I lived my life and i shall continue to live a life that please God.

And yah, i'll reduce alcohol in my life starting now. Hate getting drunk. Please remind me not to drink too much whenever u see me doing it. There you go, my first new year's resolution.



No comments: